HostX – Hosted Cloud Telephone System
Traditionally, adopting an office telephone system with a bundle of added features can be very costly, however, with Midshire HostX Cloud Telephone Systems, your business can have all of these attributes as well as its added functionality already included in the HostX package.
HostX allows businesses of all sizes to have a feature rich telephone system without the large capital outlay involved with a physical telephone base unit. With HostX, the telephone system is hosted in the ‘Cloud’. Furthermore, the telephone system is operated and maintained by ourselves, giving your business the opportunity to spend more time on what matters most, your customers.
With HostX, it gives your staff the opportunity to work from home, a hotel or on their mobile phone, while still being connected to your office telephone system. In turn, this means that incoming calls to your business can be transferred through via an extension number as if the staff member was present in the office. Likewise, if your office is based in the UK, you can be working anywhere in the world, making calls and presenting the main UK telephone number to the recipient of the call. This has major cost advantages as international calls can be made, at the same price as a local call.
– Hold Call – Call Transfer
– Call Parking – Click to call
– Call back – Queues
– Call history – Enhanced Operator Console
– CRM Integration – Voicemail
– Alerts – Conferences
– Pick up groups – Call Recording
– Hunt Groups – Import for Setups
– Call Screening – Music on hold (moh)
– Remote access – User control
– DND (Do not disturb) – Call Waiting
– Call Diversion – Time & Day Routes
– Caller Id Routes – Force hang up
– Active call list – Live call pricing
– Call announcement