Mobile & Tablet Printing
Mobile and Tablet Printing
As technology develops the world of home and work is changing, fast. With so many new printers coming to market, it’s important to keep pace with the latest solutions and apps to assist you work remotely and in a ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) scenario. Get the latest technology at your fingertips, with our mobile and tablet printing solutions, mobile configuration, service checker and support guide you will have everything you need to take advantage of the features and benefits that touchscreen technology brings.
Take a look below to find out what Apps are available to use when printing from a mobile or tablet device.
HP Mobile and Tablet Printing
This free solution makes it easy to access and print large format documents, using your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or printer touchscreen.
• Access and print projects from your smartphone or tablet
• Email your projects to an HP DesignJet ePrinter
• Print to your HP DesignJet web-connected printer from virtually anywhere
• Plot to print seamlessly from AutoCAD® WS
• Conveniently share files using an automatically generated hyperlink
• Automatically save a copy of all your prints in the cloud
• Easily access and view your online print history
• An encrypted connection that helps safeguard web communications
• HP security certifications and accreditations
Toshiba Mobile and Tablet Printing
Users can also attach scanned documents to email, share documents with other applications or upload files to a cloud storage support service such as GoogleDrive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
• You can discover e-STUDIO MFPs on your network, pick up from a list of your most recently used MFPs or select your MFP by scanning the displayed QR code.
• Print a document (JPEG/PDF) from your device or cloud storage application to e-STUDIO MFPs
• Print the images stored in mobile device gallery or captured by the camera
• Utilise advanced MFP print setting such as number of copies, duplex, colour mode (BW/colour/Twin colour), paper type, paper size, staple and toner save
• Select private print or hold print settings to prevent the printed document from being left on the MFP
• Scan a document from an e-STUDIO MFP and store the document onto your device or upload it to cloud storage or send it by email
• Generate and print the QR code of e-STUDIO MFP to find MFP easily on mobile device.
• Use user authentication to ensure security.
Sharp Mobile and Tablet Printing
The SharpDesk Mobile app enables hassle-free printing and scanning of PDF, TIFF, JPEG files between a sharp photocopier and your iPhone, iPad or Android device. SharpDesk Mobile also allows seamless file sharing with other applications. Users can attach scanned files to email, share documents or print files from other supported mobile applications.
Ricoh Mobile and Tablet Printing
More and more people are using smart devices such as tablets and smart phones in business environments. In order to effectively leverage the versatility of these devices, Ricoh has created the Smart Device Print&Scan app enables users to perform printing and scanning by connecting smart devices to multifunctional printers.
This application can be used to print photos or documents on iPad or iPhone using any Ricoh colour printers or MFPs.
• Print photos in photo applications on iOS devices.
• Print the documents (PDF, iWork, MSOffice) shared between the application and your computer through iTunes file sharing.
• Print the images or texts saved on the clipboard.
• Print the photos or documents opened in this application by using “Open in…” in other applications
Speak to an Expert 03332 413 433
Our customer support help-desk technicians will guide you through the next steps,
to assist you with your query.