A unique, simple, green and smart way of providing water to your employees, Skywell® is a revolution in water creation. The atmospheric water generator produces pure drinking water from the moisture contained in that air we breathe, all that’s needed to produce the water from Skywell® is a standard electrical outlet!
How does Skywell® work?
Skywell® takes in air and collects the moisture contained within it, through condensation. Then it uses a six-stage water filtration system, ultraviolet purification and ozone treatment to remove impurities in order to create clean drinking water. Before serving, the water dispenser’s built-in monitoring systems continuously inspect every drop to ensure that the water produced is of exacting quality and clarity every time.
Skywell® is equipped with an 8 inch colour interactive touchscreen, which runs an App that:
• Displays available water temperatures, current water tank level
• Tracks the user’s water consumption on a daily basis
• Monitors how many plastic bottles the user has saved
• Can be branded with your company’s logo, create company messaging board via WiFi
Through Sharp, Midshire has access to the Skywell® 5TE, which generates up to five gallons of water per day. The Skywell® not only produces cold drinking water, it also replaces the need for a kettle, as it produces hot purified water too.
Is the Skywell® Environmentally Friendly?
Environmentally and socially responsible, Skywell® re-imagines the future of drinking water with a commitment to help reduce usage of plastic and its carbon footprint with no pumping, piping, shipping or delivery.
Skywell® vs. Bottled Water Dispensers
• Environmentally friendly – No delivery truck—saving fossil fuel and reducing pollution.
• Convenient – No large, heavy bottles to handle or store
• Purer – No pesticides, pharmaceuticals, or other chemicals
Skywell® vs. individual water bottles
• Environmentally friendly – Eliminates the environmental cost of producing and disposing of billions of plastic bottles
• Saves money: Lower cost per serving
• Higher quality: Skywell® water doesn’t contain the chemicals used to treat water that has been bottled
Skywell Explainer Video
Key features of Skywell 5TE
• Daily capacity of up to 18 litres
• No installation required, simply plug it into an AC outlet
• Hot and cold water on demand
• No large, heavy bottles to buy, handle or store
• Put it anywhere in your building, including conference rooms and reception areas as there is no plumbing required
• Compact size of the unit offers increased options to place in smaller areas
• Eliminates the environmental issues of disposing billions of single-use plastic bottles worldwide
• Allows users to track plastic bottles saved
• Smart technology continuously monitors the water quality