A unique, simple, green and smart way of providing water to your employees, Skywell is a revolution in water creation. The atmospheric water generator produces pure drinking water from the moisture contained in that air we breathe, all that’s needed to produce the water from Skywell is a standard electrical outlet!
How does Skywell work?
Skywell takes in air and collects the moisture contained within it, through condensation. Then it uses a six-stage water filtration system, ultraviolet purification and ozone treatment to remove impurities in order to create clean drinking water. Before serving, the water dispenser’s built-in monitoring systems continuously inspect every drop to ensure that the water produced is of exacting quality and clarity every time.
Skywell is equipped with an 8 inch colour interactive touchscreen, which runs an App that:
• Displays available water temperatures, current water tank level
• Tracks the user’s water consumption on a daily basis
• Monitors how many plastic bottles the user has saved
• Can be branded with your company’s logo, create company messaging board via WiFi
Through Sharp, Midshire has access to the Skywell 5TE, which generates up to five gallons of water per day. The Skywell not only produces cold drinking water, it also replaces the need for a kettle, as it produces hot purified water too.
Is the Skywell Environmentally Friendly?
Environmentally and socially responsible, Skywell® re-imagines the future of drinking water with a commitment to help reduce usage of plastic and its carbon footprint with no pumping, piping, shipping or delivery.
Skywell vs. Bottled Water Dispensers
• Environmentally friendly – No delivery truck—saving fossil fuel and reducing pollution.
• Convenient – No large, heavy bottles to handle or store
• Purer – No pesticides, pharmaceuticals, or other chemicals
Skywell vs. individual water bottles
• Environmentally friendly – Eliminates the environmental cost of producing and disposing of billions of plastic bottles
• Saves money: Lower cost per serving
• Higher quality: Skywell water doesn’t contain the chemicals used to treat water that has been bottled
Skywell Explainer Video
Key features of Skywell 5TE
• Daily capacity of up to 18 litres
• No installation required, simply plug it into an AC outlet
• Hot and cold water on demand
• No large, heavy bottles to buy, handle or store
• Put it anywhere in your building, including conference rooms and reception areas as there is no plumbing required
• Compact size of the unit offers increased options to place in smaller areas
• Eliminates the environmental issues of disposing billions of single-use plastic bottles worldwide
• Allows users to track plastic bottles saved
• Smart technology continuously monitors the water quality